Shiffman Medical Library subscribes ClinicalKey from Elsevier which includes MD Consult, FirstConsult, most of ProceduresConsult, 800 textbooks, 500 journals, and 9000 videos. As you can access MD Consult content through ClinicalKey, Shiffman Medical Library ceased MD Consult subscription.
ClinicalKey™ (CK), an insight engine, is designed to anticipate clinical information needs providing smarter, faster answers at your fingertips.
Take a look at some of the exclusive features and benefits you’ll find in ClinicalKey:
• Saved Searches: store frequently used search terms for fast and easy access later
• Personal Reading list: build your own collection of books, journals and articles to red at your leisure
• Presentation Maker: collect and save images to export to PowerPoint
• Mobile Access: use clinical key on -the -go with a site optimized for your mobile device
• Sharing: email articles, images and book sections to colleagues.
You can access ClinicalKey via mobile device or off campus. Contact the Shiffman Library to learn more about it: firstname.lastname@example.org / 313.577-1094.