14 showing of 482 databases
- Family studies abstracts (Ebscohost) Family Studies Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to family studies, including marriage, divorce, family therapy, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- FDsys FDSYS: Federal Digital System: America’s authentic government information, this free U.S federal government resource is produced by the U.S. Government Printing Office. FDSYS is a portal for federal government publications and documents from the U.S. congress and executive agencies. The documents are organized as collections which are searchable alone or as a combined search.
- Federal Judicial Center The FJC is the research and educational support agency for the U.S. courts. Accessible materials include biographies of federal judges (past and present), histories of the various courts, historic courthouses and landmark judicial legislation. Educational materials (e-discovery, capital cases and resources on special masters), selected full text publications and links to the U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Sentencing Commission as well as the federal judiciary homepage are also provided.
- Federal Research Division -- Library of Congress [The country studies] website contains the on-line versions of books previously published in hard copy by the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress under the Country Studies/Area Handbook Program sponsored by the U.S. Department of Army. Because the original intent of the Series' sponsor was to focus primarily on lesser known areas of the world or regions in which U.S. forces might be deployed, the series is not all-inclusive. At present, 102 countries and regions are covered. Notable omissions include Canada, France, the United Kingdom, and other Western nations, as well as a number of African nations. The date of information for each country appears on the title page of each country and at the end of each section of text
- Federal Reserve Board Includes links to the publications and education resources issued by the Federal Reserve, including monetary policy, banking information and regulations, payment systems, community development and economic research and data. Also includes a link to reporting forms.
- FIAF international film archive database (Ovid) Contains: International index to film periodicals, 1972- International index to television periodicals, 1979- List of periodicals indexed Treasures from the film archives International directory of film and TV documentation collections and Bibliography of FIAF members' publications.
- FIRSTGOV USA.gov is a virtual system that allows Internet users to search millions of U.S. Government web pages without having to know where that information lives. USA.gov allows people to navigate through government web pages using topic listings, key word(s) searches, or by clicking to executive, legislative, and judicial sites. It contains links to state and local government web pages. USA.gov also provides a means for people to give feedback to agencies and to USA.gov itself.
- FirstSearch (All FirstSearch databases) (FirstSearch) Comprehensive parent database of databases. Enables the user to search nearly any topic from academic and professional journals within each database. Choose any subject or topic to be searched once the database is chosen. Includes journal database (ECO).
- FIS online Allows customers Internet access to an index of real-time EDGAR (SEC) filings, providing the ability to select a needed doocument, view it and print it.
- Foreign Law Guide (University of California) Current Sources of Codes and Basic Legislation in Jurisdictions of the World.
- Foundation Directory Online Search for contact information on over 70,000 foundations search by grants, or search the full-text of IRS Form 990 for non-profit organizations. (Access is only available from computers in the Purdy-Kresge library only and may not be accessed from off-campus.)
- Foundation Grants to Individuals Online Search through detailed descriptions of more than 6,000 foundation programs that fund students, artists, researchers, and other individual grantseekers. (This resource may only be accessed from computers within the WSU Purdy-Kresge Library. Off-campus access is not available.)
- FREIDA online FREIDA is a database containing information on approximately 7,500 graduate medical education programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and 200 combined specialty programs.
- Frontline home page Provides information on, and access to, the Frontline programs, and related curricular material to facilitate classroom teaching and learning, especially about contemporary, controversial issues.