15 showing of 495 databases
- Test reviews online (Buros Institute) Contains descriptions of over 20,000 tests and other measurement devices dating from the early 1900s to the present. Entries include availability information or information on the orginal publisher. The database is searchable by title, author, acronym, descriptor, corporation, year or call number. includes educational testing service (ETS).
- TestLink Contains descriptions of over 20,000 tests and other measurement devices dating from the early 1900s to the present. Entries include availability information or information on the original publisher. The database is searchable by title, author, acronym, descriptor, corporation, year or call number. Includes Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Tests in Print (Ebscohost) Produced by the Buros Institute of Mental Measurements at the University of Nebraska, Tests in Print (TIP) serves as a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language. TIP provides vital information to users including test purpose, test publisher, in-print status, price, test acronym, intended test population, administration times, publication date(s), and test author(s). Now a part of Mental Measurements Yearbook.
- Theatre in Video (Alexander Street Press) Theatre in Video contains more than 250 of the world’s most important plays, together with more than 100 video documentaries, online in streaming video—more than 500 hours in all. These definitive performances, by leading actors and directors, have been painstakingly licensed from a wide range of copyright holders.
- Theses Canada portal This is your central access point for Canadian theses and information about the Theses Canada program.
- TIME.com Presents the online version of Time magazine, a weekly publication of Time Inc., located in New York City. Offers access to selected full-text articles from the current issue, as well as press releases. Includes daily news and special features. Many archival articles are Premium content and require subscription latest issue is free (numerous pop-ups and dancing ads).
- Top American research universities TheCenter determines the Top American Research Universities by their rank on nine different measures: Total Research, Federal Research, Endowment Assets, Annual Giving, National Academy Members, Faculty Awards, Doctorates Granted, Postdoctoral Appointees, and Median SAT Scores.
- Tox Town (NLM) An introduction to toxic chemicals and environmental health risks you might encounter in everyday life, in everyday places.
- Toxics release inventory The Toxics Release Inventory (TRI), a resource of the EPA, is a set of publicly available databases containing information on releases of specific toxic chemicals and their management as waste, as reported annually by U.S. industrial and federal facilities. TRI's data, beginning with the 1987 reporting year, covers air, water, land, and underground injection releases, as well as transfers to waste sites. TRI also includes data related to source reduction and recycling.
- TOXLINE TOXLINE is a bibliographic database covering the pharmaceutical, biochemical, psychological, toxicological, and environmental effects of chemical, biological, and physical agents. Includes citations (pre-1965-forward) from English language materials selected from toxicology, pharmacology, and biochemistry. Types of materials indexed: journal articles, monographs, technical reports, theses, letters, and meeting abstracts, papers and reports.
- TOXMAP TOXMAP is a web site from the National Library of Medicine (NLM) that uses maps of the United States to show the amount and location of toxic chemicals released into the environment. Data is derived from the EPA's Toxics Release Inventory (TRI), which provides information on the releases of toxic chemicals into the environment as reported annually by industrial facilities around the United States.
- TOXNET This free-of-charge search interface provides access to the TOXNET system of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas, including CCRIS, ChemlDplus, DART/ETIC, EMIC, GENE-TOX, HSDB, HSDB, structures, IRIS, NCI-3D, TOXLINE, TRI. TOXNET is sponsored by the National Library of Medicine, through the Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program of its Specialized Information Services Division.
- TRIP Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
- Tumor gene database Search for the name of a gene, for words or phrases in the list of facts about a gene, or both.
- Twayne's Writers Online (Gale) Twayne's Writers Online contains the full text of 200 frequently used Twayne Literary Masters books on individual World, US, or English authors, for a total of 600 individual full-text titles.