10 showing of 494 databases
- Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory Contains information on currently published as well as discontinued periodicals. Includes magazines, journals, newsletters, newspapers, conference proceedings, and electronic publications.
- UN-HABITAT The United Nations Human Settlements Programme, UN-HABITAT, is the United Nations agency for human settlements.
- United Nations Official Document System Official repository for documents published by the United Nations. The full text of documents dating back to 1992 is accessible in PDF in all official languages of the United Nations - Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish. ODS is the UN's Official Document Search System. You can search for UN documents by keywords, then narrow your search.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office. Patents Full-Text (USPTO) United States issued patents and published patent applications available for searching and display from the U.S. Patent Office.
- Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization Features the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization (UNPO), an international organization of nations and peoples, who are not represented by principal international organizations. Explains that UNPO is a forum for occupied nations, indigenous peoples, and minorities that is based in The Hague, Netherlands.
- UptoDate Online UpToDate is a comprehensive evidence-based clinical information resource composed of topic reviews which are written by physician authors. The topic reviews go through an extensive peer review process to ensure accuracy and reliability. UpToDate is designed to provide health care providers with concise, practical answers to medical questions at the point of care. Patrons are required to register for a personal account to use UpToDate. The account will become inactive if it is not used for 30 days.
- Urban Institute Home page for the Urban Institute features information on staffing, policies, initiatives and the history of the organization. Additionally, the site makes available online a selection of published research and papers on topics relating to urban life and social problems in the United States.
- Urban studies abstracts (Ebscohost) Urban Studies Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to urban studies, including urban affairs, community development, urban history, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- USA Trade Online Site provides access to approximately 3,000 statistical publications including economic and trade related records. (Partial access available at no charge Full access to this database available at Purdy Library, WSU Oakland Center Do not use the proxy server for access to this database For access from Shiffman Medical, Law, and Science and Engineering, please ask at the reference desk for assistance.)
- USA.gov USA.gov is a virtual system that allows Internet users to search millions of U.S. Government web pages without having to know where that information lives. USA.gov allows people to navigate through government web pages using topic listings, key word(s) searches, or by clicking to executive, legislative, and judicial sites. It contains links to state and local government web pages. USA.gov also provides a means for people to give feedback to agencies and to USA.gov itself.