9 showing of 492 databases
- ArticleFirst (FirstSearch) Contains bibliographic citations that describe items listed on the table of contents pages of more than 13,000 journals in science, technology, medicine, social science, business, the humanities, and popular culture.
- ContentsFirst (FirstSearch) Contains the complete table of contents information from more than 13,000 journals in science, technology, medicine, social science, business, the humanities, and popular culture.
- Electronic collections online (FirstSearch) A searchable database of a growing collection of journals in a variety of subject areas.
- FirstSearch (All FirstSearch databases) (FirstSearch) Comprehensive parent database of databases. Enables the user to search nearly any topic from academic and professional journals within each database. Choose any subject or topic to be searched once the database is chosen. Includes journal database (ECO).
- History of Science, Technology and Medicine (HSTM) (FirstSearch) HSTM integrates four premier tools (Isis Current Bibliography of the History of Science, Current Bibliography in the History of Technology, Bibliografia Italiana di Storia della Scienza and citations from the Wellcome Library) to create an international bibliography for the history of science, technology and medicine. Records describe journal articles, conference proceedings, books, book reviews and dissertations in all scientific disciplines and related fields.
- MEDLINE (Firstsearch) MEDLINE provides information in medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system and pre-clinical sciences. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE uses MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) indexing with tree hierarchy, subheadings and explosion capabilities to search citations from over 4,800 current biomedical journals.
- OCLC FirstSearch electronic collections online (FirstSearch) A searchable database of a growing collection of journals in a variety of subject areas. Searching across multiple journals and browsing within journals is possible. Bibliographic information is available for all journal issues. Full-text articles, including original text and image content, are available for issues included in the institution subscription.
- SCIPIO: Art and Rare Book Sales/Auction Catalogs (FirstSearch) Art and Rare Book Sales Catalogs is the only online union catalog of auction catalog records in existence. This database provides bibliographic access to auction sales catalogs from all major North American and European auction houses as well as private sales—valuable sources of information on the provenance of art objects and rare books, the history of collection, and contemporary and historical market trends.
- WorldCat (FirstSearch) Over 36 million records of any type of material cataloged by OCLC member libraries. Includes manuscripts written as early as the 11th century.