Clinical Pharmacology Mobile (CP Mobile) provides access to the quality drug information via your mobile device. CP Mobile supplies you need-to-know drug data that gives you the reliable answers you need for your patient care and study. CP Mobile runs on smartphones (such as iPhone/iPad/iTouch and Blackberry) and supports Safari, Android, Symbian, and Windows Mobile. To access CP Mobile, the user needs to have an Internet connection (wi-fi, 3G, etc) and a license code (see instructions below). A list of supported devices, operating systems and browsers is available here. Some features of Clinical Pharmacology Mobile require Java Script, especially the calculators. Ensure Java Script is enabled on your device when using Clinical Pharmacology Mobile.
HOW CAN I ACCESS CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY MOBILE?
- Obtain a license code from Shiffman Medical Library. You are recommended to send an email to email@example.com to obtain a license code. Please indicate your status (e.g. student, faculty) and contact info in the email.
- Go to http://www.clinicalpharmacology.com
- Click on Activate Access Code on the right hand side of the page.
- Enter your 15-digit Access Code in the rectangle area provided, under the Shop Gold Standard logo. Enter this code only once. Do not select a Gold Standard program; this has been done for you by the promotional code. Click Submit.
- If you already have a Username and Password (from using Clinical Pharmacology site previously), enter these now and click Continue.
- If you are not already a registered user, please register now by clicking on click here to register now! This will take you to the New Account Set-up screen.
- You'll go to the New Account Set-up screen to enter your registration information including name, choice of Username and Password, etc. Click on Submit Information, at the bottom.
- You'll be directed back to the main screen. Click on the blue circle that says Subscriber Login. Enter your Username and Password and click on the Subscriber Login button.
- Go to Shiffman Mobile site (m.lib.wayne.edu/shiffman), click CP Mobile (cpmobile.mobi) and login using your Username and Password. You will be directly connected to Clinical Pharmacology!
For further assistance regarding downloading, installing, or accessing this application, please contact: