Classroom Technology Support
The following services are provided for all general-purpose classrooms:
- Remote and on-site technical support
- Classroom technology training
- A/V equipment deliveries to classrooms
- Lecture Capture recordings
For technical support, call the Library Computing Helpdesk at 313-577-1154 any time your class is in session or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can visit us on the first floor of the Undergraduate Library in the Extended Study Area.
- Requests must be submitted by an instructor or department representative. Orders are no longer being accepted via telephone or fax.
- Non-instructional events (i.e. those without a WSU course ID) are subject to a fee. Please see our Events Support page for more information.